Church Coordinator, St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, central London, £28,000 per annum
St Martin-in-the-Fields is a landmark church in Trafalgar Square, in the heart of London. It is unique in bringing together, a wide-ranging cultural programme, a thriving commercial enterprise and charitable work – all rooted in a vibrant and inclusive congregational life.
We need to find the right person who shares our passion, enthusiasm and dedication to be part of this amazing team in a beautiful area of central London, and who can resource and support the smooth running of our administration so that the life of St Martin’s can flourish.
If you are…..
• Self-motivated – able to get on with it
• Passionate – about being super organised
• Creative – in finding solutions
• Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
• Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
• Friendly – able to work in a large and varied team
• Approachable – the go to person
• Experienced – having worked in a busy office environment
…. please apply. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate looking to work in the growing central administrative hub for our church, supporting the life of St Martin’s.
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work, 40 hours per week, including some early mornings and evenings.
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum, plus workplace pension.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays.
Perks: Free filter tea and coffee throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt & Courtyard, Shop (excluding books) and limited concert concessions.
Notice period: 1 month.
For a full job profile see our website.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00 am on Monday 10 December 2018:
• a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
• a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (please note we will not contact referees without your permission)
If you would like to chat about the role please call Katherine Mill, Human Resources Coordinator on 020 7766 1119.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 December 2018.