Shottery is an attractive area of Warwickshire in the west of Stratford-upon-Avon.
The church has excellent facilities, has steadily grown in both spiritual depth and numbers, and has extensive lay ministry.
The role of this post is to lead the churches in fulfilling the Diocesan Mission Purpose of:
This will be achieved by developing 8 essential qualities in the life of the church:
Holistic Small Groups
• Have an infectious passion for sharing their Christian faith with people of all ages in our community.
• Will love, support and challenge us out of our ‘comfort zone’, and be able to laugh with us as we travel (and hopefully enjoy!) this future journey together.
• Can strategically address the missional needs of a parish, including new housing estates, more socially diverse areas, and a younger demographic. This will include working in partnership with other parishes.
• Can assist in the strategic provision of more diverse approaches to worship and the development of small groups.
• Have successful experience of linking church with schools in a way which is mutually positive.
For more information about this application process, please use this link
The Diocese of Coventry represents the Church of England in Coventry and Warwickshire. With our network of 200 parishes, we have a Christian presence in every local community. We have a rich variety of people and traditions, and yet we are united in our shared mission of "worshipping God ...making new disciples ...transforming communities".