Are you an experienced Pioneer with a heart for the outdoors and young people?
Do you want God to Reach Deeper into communities?
Do you want a new challenge?
We are seeking Pioneers who can both establish new work and equip and support others to do the same. Supported by the new Northern Pioneer Centre and the wider Pioneer Network across Cumbria, we are growing innovative mission to foster new Christian communities
and to resource and replicate these across the county.
• Support and grow new and existing church communities with a focus on the outdoors
• Be part of developing links with the outdoors and education
• Act as a lead in developing Mountain Pilgrims and new outdoors based Christian communities across the county
• Work in collaboration with the Northern Pioneer Centre and the God for All structures
• Be willing to develop and grow financially effective self-supporting models of ministry
• Have a mature, committed Christian faith to be able to engage with the breadth of the
church in Cumbria
This is a full time position, and ordained and lay applicants are welcomed
Salary: If ordained Diocesan Stipend of £26950 or for Lay Employees a salary of c.£30,131 (depending on experience)
This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the postholder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 This post will require the successful applicant to satisfactorily complete an Enhanced DBS.
Please see the attached documents for further information.
To apply for this role please go to our Website and complete our application form https://www.carlislediocese.org.uk/vacancies/pioneer-practitioner-enabler-outdoors-and-education/
Closing date for applications 31st January 2020.