Inclusive and welcoming church with a central tradition, set within a mainly residential parish in the London Borough of Bromley.
St Mark's is a mainly residential parish close to Bromley South station, but in the last few months a substantial development with a hotel, cinema, 9 restaurants and a number of new apartments has opened directly opposite.
The church is committed to working alongside the local community. The building is open every day and attracts a number of visitors, and the hall is used extensively.
Worship tradition is 'central', with sung Eucharist supported by a large choir and attended by over 100 adults and children.
Further details can be obtained by downloading the Parish Profile or checking out their website: www.stmarksbromley.co.uk
* A strong leader who wants to work collaboratively;
* Values our existing ministries and worship pattern, but is not afraid to try new concepts;
* Relates easily to everyone, whatever their age, background, race and gender;
* Will maintain and enhance our strong links with St Mark's CE Primary School;
* Shares our sense that there is a lot more that God is calling us to be and to do, and is excited to be a part of this.
For more information about this application process, please use this link
St Mark's has an enthusiastic and experienced Ministry Team to help you (including a curate who is nearing the end of her curacy), and you can expect strong lay involvement at all levels.
Closing date: Wednesday 11th September 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 3rd October
Exeter, including some travel throughout Devon (including Plymouth and Torbay)
London Diocesan Fund, London Diocesan House, 36 Causton Street, London