East Halton, Habrough, North Killingholme, Thornton Curtis, Wootton and Ulceby
This is a new benefice formed by the amalagamation of 6 parishes from separate groups, which have been in vacancy for a number of years. Our PCC`s, congregations and their friends have worked across the years to ensure that our churches have remained key and central to the spiritual life of our villages.
For an informal chat about this post please contact The Revd Philip Stevens - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 31st May, 2019
Parish Visit: Available on request
Interview: Edward King House, Lincoln, Tuesday 18th June, 2019
We would like to appoint an experienced priest who;
- Will be a team player, able to work with the Parochial Church Councils and lay leaders in the development of this new benefice and the growth of our churches.
- Is committed to ensuring a regular pattern of worship across our Churches.
- Is committed to leading worship in a range of styles appropriate to local needs.
- Is experienced in involving others in the planning and leading of worship.
- Has an understanding of the importance of the occasional offices and festival services and will work with us to ensure that these are offered openly to all.
- Is experienced in working with and engaging the local community, existing village organisations and those who do not attend regular worship.
- Is experienced in working creatively with schools, building bridges between schools and the local church, and engaging will with young people.
- Is a person of prayer engaged on their own spiritual journey, who will enable us as individuals and churches to grow spiritually.
- Is a good listener, preacher and teacher.
For more information about this application process, please use this link