Posted 4 days agoExpires in 3 days
Can you handle a diverse workload?
Do you inspire confidence in colleagues?
Do you want a new challenge?
If so, the Diocese of Carlisle is looking for an Academic Administrator to join our God for All team.
Based at our offices in Penrith the role is to manage and deliver a high level of administrative support for key elements of God for All, particularly including academic administration for Initial Ministerial Education (IME) level 1 & 2 and elements of Reader training; and support for Vocations
- To be responsible for the delivery and management of IME processes
- To organise and administer Moodle
- To be responsible for liaising with the exam boards and timely processing of assessments
- To liaise with Durham University, Ministry Division and the Church Mission Society to ensure the effective administration of Diocesan academic programmes
- To be responsible for student administration. This will include accurate student record keeping, finance processing and grant payments
- To provide administrative support for Diocesan work to promote, develop and process Vocations. This will include but is not limited to producing the ordination booklet, BAP administration, administration for Diocesan panels, record keeping
- To be responsible for the God for All cyclical planning calendar, including the academic calendar for IME and Reader Training, and links to the Diocesan calendar
- To answer routine technical correspondence and take minutes where required
- Where appropriate, to coordinate administrative support for the Director of Ministerial Transformation and their team especially in relation to activities undertaken by other administrative colleagues
- Work collaboratively with other members of the God for All team and undertake other duties as required.
- High level of IT literacy in excel, word, outlook
- Good level of literacy
- Transferable IT skills
Salary £25,494.00 per annum plus 15% non contributory pension
35 hours per week
34 days annual leave per year including bank holidays